Gua Sha has a history of more than a thousand years in China. Gua Sha beauty is a complete, systematic, standardized, and proprietary beauty technology with Chinese characteristics. Gua Sha beauty is to use the method of scraping on the face or body to relax the meridians, balance the yin and yang, expel wind and cold, promote qi and blood circulation, accelerate cell repair, thereby improving the person’s appearance or body beauty .
The advantages of Gua Sha
Gua Sha beauty therapy uses special appliances (now more commonly used fish-shaped horns boards) to follow the acupoints of the human body meridians and apply scraping, rubbing, kneading, pressing, rubbing, patting, clamping, cutting, combing, pushing, pulling, transporting, etc. Gua Sha technique promotes smooth flow of qi and blood, allows toxins in the body to be excreted through blood vessels or pores, vents pores, adjusts the balance of yin and yang, accelerates skin metabolism and cell repair and renewal, so as to relieve wrinkles, invigorate blood and remove sores, and resist Oxygen whitening, health care and skin nourishing beauty effect. For example, shaving the head can make your hair beautiful, hanging your hands can rejuvenate your skin, shaving your feet can stabilize your body, shaving your feet can cultivate your body, and shaving your body can make your skin beautiful.
What is Sha? Sha, or sand, is a vivid metaphor for the dark red or purple black spots that appear after the skin is scratched. Gua Sha and Gua Sha actually refer to the phenomenon that blood vessels are dilated or even capillaries ruptured due to external forces, and blood spills on the skin to form congestion spots. The appearance of “Sha” indicates that there is an imbalance between yin and yang in the human body, qi and blood are not running smoothly, toxins are produced and stored in the body, and appear on the skin through the meridians. Therefore, “Sha” is a sign of disease. The more serious the disease, the color of Sha points The deeper, the more.
The disadvantages of Gua Sha
1. Patients with severe cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, liver and kidney dysfunction, and edema of the whole body. Because Chinese medicine scraping therapy can cause subcutaneous congestion and promote blood circulation, which will increase the burden on the heart, lungs, liver, and kidneys, and aggravate the condition. In addition, do not use Chinese Gua Sha therapy for pregnant women and menstrual cramps.
2. TCM scraping therapy is forbidden on the body surface where there are boils, ulcers, sores, rashes and unexplained masses, otherwise it will cause wound infection and spread. The painful part of acute sprain, trauma or fractured part is forbidden to use Chinese medicine scraping therapy, because it will aggravate the bleeding at the wound.
3. People who are infected by contact skin diseases should avoid using Chinese medicine scraping therapy, which may spread the disease to others.
4. People with bleeding tendency, such as patients with advanced diabetes, severe anemia, leukemia, aplastic anemia and thrombocytopenia, do not need Chinese medicine scraping therapy.
5. Excessive hunger, fatigue, or drunken people cannot accept gravity and large-scale Chinese medicine scraping therapy, otherwise it will cause collapse.
6, The eyes, lips, tongue, ear holes, nostrils, nipples, belly button and other parts of the Chinese medicine scraping therapy is forbidden, because the Chinese medicine scraping therapy will make these mucosal parts congestion, and can not recover.
7. Gua Sha therapy in Chinese medicine is forbidden for patients with mental illness, because Gua Sha therapy in Chinese medicine will stimulate these patients to get sick.
8. Patients who have thin body, lose elasticity of their skin, or bulge back spine, it is best not to use Chinese medicine scraping therapy.